Sunday, July 29, 2012

Headed in the Right Direction

Over the last two days I am down 1.6 lbs.  I am still above LIW, but I am moving in the right direction.  TOM is gone and I think some of the water is finally leaving too.  I did not do any correction days, just my normal P3 eating of 2200 calories and the weight is slowly coming off.

Well, I say 2200 calories, but I hardly ever make that goal.  But that is my goal.  It is 11x my current weight. I usually end up around 1800-2000.  I eat low carb and as much as I want - I don't restrict myself.

I think I am ready to start another round.  Today is Day 8 of P3 and while I enjoy the food of P3, I am ready to get back to losing. I have a lot more to lose and it is hard to just maintain when I would rather be moving forward.  Currently, I am cycling 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off, but I am thinking of changing that.  A lot of hcg'ers cycle 2 weeks on and 1 week off and I am considering it.  One week on P3 is enough to eat what I've been missing and then I could get back to P2.  It sounds great and I may give it a try and see how it goes.  Either way, I will be loading with HIGH fat and no sugar and hoping to not gain any weight.  Gaining loading weight on a short round is tough.

I think I will plan on loading next Friday and Saturday.  Yay!  It is always so exciting to start a new round. :)

Happy Releases!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment