Monday, July 30, 2012

High Fat Loading - Planning My Next Round

So I guess I've made my decision to start loading on Friday for my next "cycle".  That will put me in P3 for 2 weeks and I am ready to get back to P2.  This weekend I went through all my low-carb recipes and found the highest fat ones I could to use for loading.  My goal is at least 70% of calories from fat for those 2 days.  I entered all the recipes in My Fitness Pal so now I am ready to go.  I need to do some shopping for ingredients and I plan to make the cheesecake on Thursday so it is ready for Friday loading.

Here are some links to recipes I plan to use:

Goat Cheese Balls - These remind me of tiny cheese balls and they sound yummy!
Refrigerator Fudge - Made with cream cheese - yes, please!
Low Carb Turtle Cheesecake - Planning to freeze part of it for next time
Avocado Fries - I love anything avocado!
MsHCGGirl's Chocolate Nutty Delight - A variation of Chocolate Delight with peanut butter and almond butter in it - can't wait to try it!
Fat Fast Parfait - I add another layer made with chocolate in my version - will post it sometime.
My Buffalo Chicken Dip - I'll post this soon too - it is one of my favorite low-carb meals!
Nacho Chips - I'm going to try making these to eat with guacamole and maybe 7-layer dip.
Cinnamon Rolls - I am going to make these with Carbquik.  I was surprised they came out to 77% fat!  Yay!
My homemade Egg Nog - SO yummy and high in fat!

So, that is kind of a long list.  I don't know if I'll get to eating all of these things this weekend but I'm going to try.  I definitely need to start making some things ahead to be ready by Friday.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment