Sunday, July 22, 2012

P3 Day 1 (Round 2)

I just love P3!  I love eating low carb with lots of fats and so P3 is exciting for me.  When I am in P2 I really miss the butter and the cheese.  Today I set my goal at 1500 calories and ended up eating about 1700.  If you take my weight times eleven, my maintenance calories is 2200.  I probably ate too many calories for my first day on P3, but the scale will tell tomorrow.  During my last P3, I added calories back a little more slowly.

Last night I tried my first recipe with Carbquik and it turned out very well.  I am excited to try more recipes.  In case you are not familiar with Carbquik, it is a Bisquick-like baking mix that is low carb.  Check out my recipe for Low Carb Sausage Balls.

TOM showed up today and I can tell I am retaining water.  I am hoping it doesn't show up too bad tomorrow on the scale.  I'll just have to wait and see.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment